Guidelines for Attending Athletic Events
Important Messages to Titan Families
All elementary and middle school students need to be accompanied and supervised by an adult while at games. High school students who get dropped off must plan to have their rides waiting for them at the conclusion of the game.
If you or your student plan to come, please take the time to discuss the following:
- No backpacks or other bags will be allowed in the stadium.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed. The concession stand will be open.
- The purpose for students who attend our varsity football games is to watch the game, cheerleaders and band.
- We cheer for our team and not against our opponent. All cheers should be positive.
- The gates to the stadium will open at 6 p.m.
- All students need to leave immediately following the game.
- Elementary and middle school students must always be supervised by an adult.
- If you leave the game, you will not be able to re-enter the stadium.
- Whistles, air horns, cowbells and similar noisemakers are prohibited.
Our goal is to create a positive community event. Any behaviors that take away from this goal may result in removal from the game.
LET’S GO TITANS!