Skip To Main Content

Main Navigation

Mobile Translate ( don't delete )

Mobile Utility

Header Holder

Header Right

Header Utility


Mobile Toggle ( don't delete )


Record Request

Current Students

Current students may request an unofficial copy of their transcript by completing and submitting the Unofficial Transcript Request Form. The transcript will be delivered by email. Official transcripts required for college applications are submitted by school counselors. Students must inform their school counselor of every college needing an official transcript.

Graduates and Former Students

Graduates and former students of T.C. Williams / Alexandria City High School may request a transcript or education verification via Parchment.

Order Credentials from Parchment

Transfer Record Request

School districts may request transfer records via Parchment.

Request Student Transfer Files from Parchment